domenica 6 gennaio 2013

My favorite look of ever.


One of the outfits that I love more since opened FFF (by the way.. the 17 January my blog is one year old! :)), is a mix of everything I love. I have nothing to add :) Enjoy.. and let me know what you think! XX

Uno degli outfit che adoro di piu' da quando aperto FFF (a proposito il 17 il mio blog compie un anno!:)), è un mix di tutto quello che amo. Non ho altro da aggiungere!:) Buona visione.. e
fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate! XX

Sisley coat
My brother's Asos sweatshirt
Benetton shirt
Relish jeans
Zara shoes
Chanel earrings
YSL vintage bag
Sony headphones

9 commenti:

  1. Hello from Spain: red is one of my favorite colors. I like your shoes and your coat. Keep in touch

    RispondiElimina
  2. your are sooooo beautiful. i am in love if your outfit.. so cute. love everythink. hehehe. also thanks for your comment in my blog. xoxo!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Love the red shoes:) this look sure suits you



    btw,I would be glad if you enter the giveaway::)
    Win Circle Lenses, Nail polishes and more...

    RispondiElimina
  4. Me encanta la chaqueta,muy bonita y el color es perfecto!
    Te espero en http://enendele.blogspot.com.es/
    un besito desde las islas canarias! :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. You look so pretty, love the color of your coat! :)
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you dear! :)
      For me its ok! Now I see your blog!

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...